“Reflecting the renewing love of God in our community.”
As a welcoming and affirming congregation, we hope and pray that every person who enters our church will feel welcome in our diverse community and will experience the life-changing love of Jesus.
The values that shape our mission include:
- Biblically centered
- People of prayer
- Christ-like inclusiveness
- Authentic hospitality
- Outreach to Community
As people of God, we strive to:
- Connect: Build relationships
- Grow: Deepen our walk with God
- Worship: Glorify God
- Serve: Love God’s people and the world
- We believe that the Bible is the authority for all faith and life.
- We believe that there is one true God who exists eternally as three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe all people are fellow image bearers of God, equally valued and without discrimination.
- We believe that anyone who accepts Jesus Christ alone as their Savior will have their sins forgiven and receive eternal life.
- We believe Jesus’ love is inclusive, not exclusionary, embracing all who seek to follow him.
- We believe that the church should bless and celebrate monogamous covenental marriage, regardless of gender identity or sexual orientation.
- We believe all manners of diversity as a foretaste of Heaven, a gift from God to make our community more rich and vibrant.
We are Committed to:
- embracing people of all ages, colors, genders, sexual orientations, abilities, marital status, political leanings, ethnic origins, immigration status and economic circumstances.
- empowering all people for leadership according to their gifts and calling.
- being a safe place to ask questions and seek answers together, recognizing that each person is in a different place in their spiritual journey.
For further reference, please see Welcoming & Inclusive.